Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
pop up assembly
when I bought my boat the railing was damaged from engine being put in. they replaced it and in doing so had to reinstall my popup. Needless to say when I got it back it did not fit right and had other issues. When I took it back to them it looks like they installed another bracket on the pop up and moved the strut over. Shortly after this the boat sunk so I never used it enough to find out if it worked. The struts got rusted out from sinking and insurance company missed it so I am trying to replace. If you look at the bracket installed on the railing it is in the corner. When I go to install the arm it wants to go out the side. I assume when they installed new railing they put the bracket in the wrong location. Can anyone tell me where this bracket needs to be installed as I have spent too much time trying to resolve. Thanks.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories