Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Where can I find replacement parts for Hurricane Boats
markbartlett Member Posts: 3 ✭
Where can I find replacement parts for Hurricane Boats That you have good luck with I am in Texas
Check for your local hurricane dealer here, they can order anything late model: https://www.hurricaneboats.com/en-us/boat-dealers/For older boats, search the forum for specific parts. I have a post with links to lots of original parts from my 2005 FD232 here: https://forum.hurricaneboats.com/discussion/comment/9894#Comment_9894 . A lot of parts and fixtures were manufactured by ITC (courtsey lights, docking lights, washdowns), Springfield (fishing chairs), Perko (nav/anchor lights), Faria (gauges), Sarasota (hatch handle).Just about every system on your boat will eventually break and need replacing. While finding the original or similar replacement parts is cool, by the time you've replaced a number of these you'll have built up the skills be able to swap in any other non-original part too. It's just a matter of running wires, filling holes, drilling holes & etc.
Quite an exhaustive list. Thanks for posting.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories