Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane Configurations

Options
CormorantLaker
CormorantLaker Member Posts: 2
Hi,
First time poster.  Recently my 2003 196 FunDeck was totaled in a storm when a weld broke on my boatlift and my boat came off and smashed into the rocks on the shore.  It especially hurts because I just had the seats reupholstered 2 weeks ago and planned on keeping it for at least another decade or so.  I purchased it new in 2004 as a dealership holdover, and have babied it and my entire family loves that boat.

I'm not sure if I can buy my boat back as part of the insurance settlement or not, but I'm thinking I would if I can get it cheap.  I'd like to sell the new seating and the 115 Yamaha.  Would anyone here be interested?

I'm most likely going to get another Hurricane, and I really like the layout of the SunDeck Sport 201.  Most of the other models have a sink on the port side, and I like having that long bench there.  Is it true that the layout of the SunDeck 201 Sport changed in 2014?  I also like the way the seat backs can be raised.  Are there other models that do this too?