Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
ann Member Posts: 2 ✭
I can’t get water out of drain tubes
I am having the same issue with my 2007 217 SD O/B. I tried blasting it out with a garden hose but it didn't seem to clear the blockage. I will try with a power washer this weekend and let you know how it goes.
I put a spray nozzle on the house and blew out the two floor drains. A lot of debris washed out of the scuppers and the floor drains freely now.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories