Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Dubes14 Member Posts: 5 ✭
I recently bought a 2013 fun deck 216 with yamaha 150. I felt there was some sloppy in the wheel and have trouble keeping the boat straight at low speeds but friends told me I was just over steering and need to get use to driving a boat. Well I realized at high speed, when it’s easier to keep straight, there is about an inch of play in the wheel to the right, when I try to move it an inch back to the left, there is pressure but then I can continue to move it another inch to the right. Basically by softly moving the wheel back in forth I can inch the wheel 360 degrees to the right while keeping the boat straight. I assume this is not normal but have no clue how to fix it. I have checked steering fluid and bled steering and all was good. Any ideas??? Thanks.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories