Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Dashboard Switches aren't working except Horn and Master Power
DMBALD USAMember Posts: 3 ✭
We got our boat out for the first time this week. We have a Hurricane 2014 Sundeck Sport 201 OB. Boat worked fine when we put it up for last winter. We had it hooked up to battery extender all winter. We took it out the first day and the only thing working on dashboard was the Master Switch. We checked fuses on battery connectors. We checked the and don't see any of the fuse buttons out. What is the next step? How do we reach the relay switches behind dashboard. Thanks in advance if anyone can give us info or wiring schematic.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories