Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
2002 GS 201 water in gas warning
Last week when starting my boat, (200 Optimax) the red light on the dash came on picturing a Gas Pump. I looked it up and it is tell me the sender is picking up some water in the filter. I emptied both the larger separator on the transom and also the one on the motor. Restarted it and the light came on again?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories