Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bathroom door for my 232 I/O Fundeck?
ronkubi Member Posts: 2 ✭
I need to get a replacement door and am having a difficult time finding anything.
Hurricane , GS 232 I/O, Fundeck, 2005
Unfortunately, the plant only keeps keep parts availability going back to 2017.
I will need to suggest an aftermarket purchase.
www.greatlakesskipper.com, www.backtoboating.com www.iboats.com or https://www.fpmarine.com
Is your door completely gone/destroyed or just split?Mine was split almost near the curve and I couldn’t find any replacements. I ended up repairing it by sandwiching the split pieces between epoxy and aluminum. Not the prettiest but strong and I plan on putting a vinyl stripe over the aluminum to match my upholstery.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories