Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I have a 2005 GS201 fun deck and am adding a trolling motor.
Does the receptacle at the front of the boat have a separate circuit or is it part of the utility circuit? if so, what is the best battery to run the trolling motor as well as the electronics? I still need to start the engine after trolling, too, so there needs to be enough power left for that.
I believe I can answer my own question. The boat has a Optima DM34 battery that I read is the solution for this. It is supposed to serve as a trolling motor and starting and electronics battery. I just need to get an AGM battery charger and keep it charged up. Hopefully, the problem is solved.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories