Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Part Name for Piggyback Jumper on Nav/ANC Switch

Options
Hi,
I have a 2017 SS 201 I/O. My Nav/ANC lights aren’t working as the black piggyback jumper on the 5 pin toggle (#10 on the wiring diagram ) is broken. Do you know what the black piggyback wire jumper part is called so that I can order from my dealer? No one seems to know.  Thanks! 

Answers

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 500 admin
    Options
    You can buy this from your local dealer.  To locate a dealer please place your zip code in the dealer locator on our website  www.hurricaneboats.com
  • abparkinson
    abparkinson Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks. I have asked the dealer but they're not clear on the part number of the black piggyback connector right to the left of the number 10 in the attached wiring diagram . I don't need the whole switch which I already got from the dealer. I just need the black piggyback connector but they don't have a part number for it. Do you have a part number and name for the this jumper you could send me?  Thanks!