Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Ski Locker holding water.

Options
JamieD
JamieD Member Posts: 3
I have a 2008 Sundeck 2200 and there is apx. 2 to 3 inches of water holding in the ski locker. I can run a garden hose with water pressure in the drain and the water goes out and if I continue to run water long enough the bilge pump comes on and pumps out water. When I stop adding the water with pressure from the garden hose the water comes back in the ski locker. I tried a 1/4 copper line to try and clean the drain line and the copper will go in so far and it appears that the copper line comes out of the drainpipe or drain tube and I can hear it bouncing around where the battery storage locker is. If someone has experienced this some information on how to get the drain to preform properly would be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 500 admin
    Options
    Sounds like there is something blocking the line.  Have you tried to run anything from the bilge area forward?  

• JamieD
    Options
    Yes I have and approximately 4 to 5 inches in it hits something metal. Feels like one of those metal covers that has to top portion open and the bottom of the cover is metal. Unknown 
  • thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 500 admin
    Options
    This channel would run from back to front under the fuel tank - not sure what you could be running into.  Not sure if you know someone with a scope?

• JamieD
    Options
    Yesterday the locker had apx. 4 inches of water and after running down the river about 30 minutes and lifting the ski locker door the water has drained out. After returning home there was about a inch of water in the locker. I have a a scope and I should try that. Thanks for all the help. I have two other options. There are two covers in the floor and I'm sure one of them goes to the fuel pump. I'm not sure if the fuel tank would have two openings. I'm thinking may be a inspection port. I can also remove the batteries and there may be a small floor under the tray. I'm going to adventure in these direction in the next couple weeks. I will up date with my findings.
  • Nauti_Robert
    Nauti_Robert Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Ever get this resolved?