Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Need rear seat back plastic supports for the back's rods.

I have a 2016 CC19.  Three of the four plastic inserts that hold the seat back's rods, are broken.  Hurricane said they do not have any parts for 2016s and wouldn't tell me if any of the later years used similar pieces.  Can anyone confirm if later years had the same type of support item?  Is there some type of boat salvage yard?  

Comments

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 485 admin
    This guy maybe able to help 
    I have the following for sale from my 2018 CC21. Bow seat cushions and seatbacks. Rear cushions and seat backs. In great condition, never left in sun when not in use. Also the bimini canvas and anchor light pole. Contact me and make an offer. Parts are located on Fort Myers Beach. dtyrguy@cs.com
  • PNGento
    PNGento Member Posts: 8
    This guy maybe able to help 
    I have the following for sale from my 2018 CC21. Bow seat cushions and seatbacks. Rear cushions and seat backs. In great condition, never left in sun when not in use. Also the bimini canvas and anchor light pole. Contact me and make an offer. Parts are located on Fort Myers Beach. dtyrguy@cs.com
    Thanks for the info...I've reached out to him, hope he still has these.