Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2011 226 FunDeck railing

Options
IRISHTORNADO
IRISHTORNADO Member Posts: 14
Does anyone know where I can purchase the railing material Godfrey used in 2011?  It’s square with lines in it.  I had a oppsie at the dock  

Comments

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 496 admin
    Options
    I would suggest www.pontoonfence.com or www.pontoonstuff.com
  • IRISHTORNADO
    IRISHTORNADO Member Posts: 14
    Options
    I would suggest www.pontoonfence.com or www.pontoonstuff.com

thanks for the links.  My boat railing unfortunately was made in house in 2011 and is no longer offered.  I’m guessing I’m gonna have a hard time finding the exact railing to repair.   

• formerlyFlyingV5
    formerlyFlyingV5 Member Posts: 23
    Options
    I believe you can fix that railing without replacing it. The crimp is on the inner side and the outer side still looks fine. Place a solid timber against the outside as a flat surface and press or pull (however you can rig it) the railing straight. The crimp will probably split or tear when you pull it. Cut away the bent / torn part. Easy to then cover the deck with something heat resistant and weld a patch on the inner side where it won't show except from on-board. Seems like that might be the best looking fix.