Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Adding Front Bimini 2020 226 Fun Deck

Options
riverdon
riverdon Member Posts: 4
I boat on the lower Colorado River close to Yuma AZ where there are no Hurricane dealers. I have tried to order a new front bimini for my boat for over a month now from the closest dealer over 150 miles away. After over a month, no quote or information after several phone calls, emails, and texts. Has anyone had this happen? Im just trying to buy factory parts and need some help. If there is no dealer close will Hurricane sell parts direct? Very frustrated with Hurricane right now. Thanks Don
Thanks,
Riverdon
2020 Fun Deck

Answers

• thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 496 admin
    Options
    You can order from any Hurricane dealer and have this ship direct to you.  A local marina would have to assist with the install.  If your having trouble locating a dealer to work work you could email the factory for help.  info@godfreymarine.com 
  • riverdon
    Options
    The dealer I went to is one Hurricane recommended.  I had planned on having your dealer handle the install so it’s done correctly.  The dealer Hurricane recommended is over 300 miles round trip to deliver the boat and the same to pick it up.

Are you now saying to go even further away to order the Bimini and then have a non authorized dealer or marina work on the boat and install the Bimini? 

You do know to install the front Bimini it requires sewing a piece of fabric (with connecting zipper) onto the existing rear Bimini. I’ve been boating for 30+ years and have never seen a marina with this capabilities. This is usually sent to an upholstery shop. I’m not sure your recommendation helps me or solves my problem? Is there a customer service person I can talk with to get this resolved? Thanks Don
    Thanks,
    Riverdon
    2020 Fun Deck
  • thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 496 admin
    Options
    If you order it from a dealer they can ship it to you - a local marina could assist in the installation.  Normally, you will need to order new fabric since there is a specific double canopy fabric available.  The Hurricane dealer that you order with can provide assistance.
  • riverdon
    Options
    Ok I’ll take your advice and keep contacting dealers further and further away. Maybe I can get one from Indiana to respond with a quote or to help me? Or I can just sell the boat. This is unfortunate because I love the boat. 

Your customer service and help is non existent. So glad I got on the forum to look for help! 
    Thanks,
    Riverdon
    2020 Fun Deck