Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

08 237SD Pump Diagrams/Plumbing

Options
rboudr33
rboudr33 Member Posts: 2
Just got an 08 237SD and have taken it out 3 times. I am noticing it dumps a significant amount of water from the bilge. Does anyone have a pump/plumbing diagram for this model they can share? Next time I take it out I will look in the bilge area and try to determine where water is coming in from but I'd like to learn what I can prior to that. I understand the live well intake and drain is on the stern and I know which ports are for the self bailing system but I do not know what the other ports are for. There is one on the port side and two more on the starboard side that I do not know about. I also looked inside the bilge on Wednesday after taking it out on Monday and it is bone dry so I do not think the problem is too bad but it does dump enough water as to if the bilge wasn't working I would have a problem. The info here has been great for me, thanks for all the knowledge shared!

Comments