Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Does anyone have a good place to get replacement light switch covers

I have a 2012 FunDeck and need to replace a broken ACC rocker light switch cover.   I can't find one at my local dealer and wondered if anyone knows of a good source?   I see many similar or nearly identical switch covers from Carling, but wonder if they fit or are the same?   Never heard of Carling, but I know Hurricane boats are from Godfrey boats.  Thanks!


  • thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 546 admin
    I would try 

    FP Marine

    255 Barnes Blvd. Rockledge, FL 32955
    Phone: 321-639-2951
    Ben Marx- Parts Manager

    - Replacement Plexiglass/Lexan windshields

    - Dash/Helm Instrument panels

    - Hatches, gaskets & seals

    - Carling dash switches and switch covers