Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

SD235 Fishing and Trolling Motor

Options
Ranklore
Ranklore Member Posts: 1
Just picked up a 2021 Hurricane SD235 and it`s going to be a dual purpose boat, family and fishing. I am making the front into a casting deck, remove seats and replace with composite board cut to fill the gaps to make a flat surface. The composite will make it light to remove and reinstall the seats for pleasure boating. I am also looking at potentially adding a removable trolling motor to the bow and was wondering if anyone had any experience or luck doing it? Because of the elevated lip at the bow from the anchor/ step platform to the inside deck it won`t really allow for a traditional motor install so was thinking I`d probably have to install it across the bow platform which would unfortunately probably block access to the step ladder and anchor locker at the front?
Anyone else using their SD235 for fishing as well? Any ideas you may have for additions or hacks? Thanks and really looking forward to getting back on the water soon!