Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

washdown hose replacement for 2016 cc19

Options
PNGento
PNGento Member Posts: 12
Trying to find a replacement wash down hose for my 2016 cc19.  It has a coiled hose with a quick connection fitting and appears to be 3/8" ID.  My local Hurricane boat dealer was no help, and the Hurricane website does not list this as an accessory they could provide.  Has anyone had to replace their hose and know where I can use or where to find a replacement?

Answers

• PNGento
    Options
    I found a solution so I'll share so others might be helped.  I bought a coiled air hose that listed a 3/8" ID and 1/2" OD and it connected just fine to the quick disconnect fitting at the boat and the nozzle at the other end.  It fit the compartment just fine.
  • thurricane
    thurricane Administrator Posts: 509 admin
    Options
    You can order this with a local Hurricane dealer - www.hurricaneboats.com place your zip code in the dealer locator.
  • PNGento
    Options
    Thanks, but I did go to the local hurricane dealer and they were no help nor did they offer to contact Hurricane to find a solution, but my use of an air hose as a solution (which I posted above), did solve the problem, and probably at a much cheaper cost.  Now, all I have to do is find and fix what appears to be a faulty water pump.