Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Wiring Diagram - 2011 FD226
I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2011 FD226. There is a small connector with a reset button inline between the red battery lead and the selector that seems to be an undervoltage trip of some kind. It's rusted and I only get about 9VDC to the dashboard. Would like to remove it - any experience with what this device is for? The breaker resets on the dash are for overcurrent, so not sure what this is needed for. Appreciate any help/info.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories