Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Wow, this is the first time I read about something like this. What a disappointment...... sorry to hear it.
What did your dealer say? It sounds like they might have had a vendor/supply problem at the factory. My experience with warranty related items with my dealer has been very good. I would think Hurricane would be very concerned about this. I think we would all like to know what their response was.
2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
Im wondering did the staple stick out or were they just rusting im having a problem with my seats across the top and they wouldnt cover the problem but it was a factory fault.
2004 Fundeck 218RE Just replaced all my seats because of this same problem. Had difficulty getting a match in Radius at the front of boat. (I think the radius is about 24 inches) Veada custom Marine seating had a 30 inch radius seat which worked for me.
Not seeing the original post on this...what am I missing?
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories