Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
bigsky Member Posts: 8 ✭
I am buying a 2013 188 ob with a 150hp yamaha. My dealer is telling me that I need a tandem axle trailer rated for 4000lbs. The trailer they sell is a venture aluminum trailer rated at 4200lbs with dual axles and brakes on both axles. The next model down is rated for 3600lbs. I don't mind overkill with trailers but this seems to me to be a bit much based on the wet weight advertised by Hurricane of 3300lbs which I assume is with a full tank of gas. I am also concerned about setting the boat up on the trailer and having it to far back to give me a decent tongue weight. Any thoughts?
I tend to agree with you... sounds like overkill for that boat
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories