Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
My engine hatch won't go up or down????......PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
tommizerek Member Posts: 2 ✭
I have an '09 Hurricane SD2400 I/O....I had the boat winterized last fall and the batteries taken out for the winter, I put the batteries back in today, and the automatic engine hatch won't go up or down....I hear the hatch motor working, and everything else works fine, but the hatch won't go up or down...any suggestions...thanx...TOM
Hey Tom...just waiting for a response from Hurricane Customer Support on this. There SHOULD be a pin you can pull out on the left of the hatch that will allow you to open manually, but double-checking they had this on the '09 models.
Tom...I'm being told that you should be able to lift that hatch manually, but will need two people to support both sides.
Has the arm just pulled away from the hatch. Mine does.
arm has detached per above
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories