Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Replace Fundeck helm seat with stand up style lean post /butt seat ?

DONQ
DONQ Member Posts: 5
I prefer to stand while operating my boats, and the standard helm chair in my Fundeck doesn't give me enough clear vision especially with a passenger in the forward starboard side (and fishing seat in place)........My bad back likes to stand or lean for comfort also......so, I like a leaning / butt seat of some sort......Has anyone else had a similar situation or solution ? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Have you looked at a bolstered captains chair?  It may give you a good mix of what you're looking for.  It will fold up to make that seat much higher.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    @DONQ ... dealer should be able to order you a bolster seat with same base receiver.
  • DONQ
    DONQ Member Posts: 5
    I hadn't known of that chair style, but I think that we are talking about the same type. Thanks.