Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Bow seat cushion
trubedor Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a seat cushion with a back to match the tan vinyl on my new ss 203 OB to put over the live well hatch?
I'd be interested to know what you find out, and how it stays in place. I believe my dealer said there was cushion available from hurricane.
@trubedor @MNDaveC ... That would have been an option I believe. Need to order directly through the dealer.
Can you give any details about the shape and fit of the pad options? Does it secure in place at all? Color matched to rest of upholstery?I don't think my dealer had anything other than a single text line item in his parts/accessories binder. Said it was a "Step Cushion" for about $190.
Just waiting for clarification from Hurricane...need to double-check since that's a new model.
@trubedor @MNDaveC ... here's the information on the seat insert.We do offer a filler cushion for the livewell, but it doesn't include a seat back. The cushion can be ordered in the same vinyl as your boat's current option. It will come with Velcro attached to the sides, so that it can be placed in the opening, but yet still be removable.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories