Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I have a 2008 fundeck fishing edition. I have the type of livewell that sprays the water in, and the drain has a tube that screws into the bottom. what do I do to help keep fish and bait alive? its a pain to have to go and turn the switch on and off just to circulate some water. ive thought about just adding a battery operated aerator, but not sure how to mount it and ive read that its better to recirculate the water than to aereate it. my switch has a 'livewell 1" and "livewell 2". is this to add another livewell if you wanted, or is livewell 2 for things like an aerator or another pump or something?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories