Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
What have people experienced with the Bamboo Carpet?
I recently bought Sundeck 2400 OB with the "Optional Bamboo Snap-in Decking". (Picture on this page http://220.127.116.11/~nauticgl/gallery/colors/HurricaneSD-SS-Styling.jpg) What is the deal with this carpeting? What experience have people had with respect to longevity and robustness of it? We use the boat every few days and taking the carpet on and off to dry is a pain in the neck. Is it OK to just leave it on all the time ..... will it grow mildew on the rubber backing or is it mildew resistant?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories