Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

We purchased a used hurricane fundeck 228RE. Where can we get a manual that explains use?

Options
Jlrodgers17
Jlrodgers17 Member Posts: 1

We purchased a used hurricane 228RE recently. It is a very nice boat but we do not have an owners manual so we are at a loss at some of the switches and what to do under certain circumstances. For instance, what does it mean when it starts beeping after we have slowed down ? It has a Honda 200 motor on it . PLease help, we want to enjoy this boat but don't know how to properly maintain and operate it.

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Contact Terri at Hurricane. tgipson@nauticglobalgroup.com  She can provide you the manual however it is a generic manual that will give you general guidance and assistance. 

However it will not give you necessarily all of the specifics you're looking for.

For example, the beeping of your motor, that would be specific to the motor itself and you'd need the owners manual for the Honda engine itself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @Jlrodgers17 ... I've got a PDF of the manual I can send you. Shoot me an email to thecaptsteve@mail.com
  • Cameron823
    Cameron823 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Are you interested in selling your 228?