Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane Logo Sticker on Steering Wheel

Options
Epavuk
Epavuk Member Posts: 26
I swear everytime I trailer my boat, something comes off.   I've already had to velcro my seats down and lost/replaced 2 deck plates.  Last weekend the frame to the stereo popped off.  Fortunately, it stayed in the boat.   I did, however lose the Hurricane sticker in the the center of the steering wheel.  It seems like such a small thing, does anyone know if you can order those directly from Hurricane?

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    @Epavuk ... shoot an email to Jennifer in Hurricane Parts Dept, and she should be able to hook you up. jstrukel@nauticglobalgroup.com
  • Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When you get the new one, take a torch or heat gun and warm the little plastic tabs that hold it in place and bend them out a little.  Be careful not to over do it or you melt them.  I did this on mine which did the same thing............constantly falling off.  All you need to do is move the tabs just a little and the sucker will lock in place nicely.
    2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • Epavuk
    Epavuk Member Posts: 26
    edited July 2013
    Options

Thanks for the tips, guys!