Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
trailer bunks and smart tabs SD2000
So, I am about to install smart tabs on my 2012 hurricane SD 2000 but the bunks are in the way. Every hurricane I see on the trailer has the bunks extending about 6 inches beyond the boat. I have two options. 1) move the boat back on the trailer, install the smart tabs with the retractable option and them move the boat back to the original position. 2) cut the bunks off and install the smart tabs as I did on my other boat with out the retractable option.
I know that smart tabs recommends that the tabs are as far out from the center as they can be. my only option is to put the pistons as close to the hull bump outs as possible. Hope it is far enough out. I would post pictures but can't figure out how
2012 Hurricane SD2000
Post edited by bigbuka1 on
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories