2006 FD GS194. Having a difficult time finding a cover that fits. Have ordered two and neither fit. One was for 102 beam and the other 106. Boat is listed as 101 width. Seems that the small windshield height takes up more material and makes the cover more narrow. Looking on line, it seems my boat is the same size as the current SDS 188. My boat has snaps and I would not rule out that type of cover, but prefer standard cover that straps to trailer. Working with local dealer and they seem to be doing the same thing as me; searching the internet.
Anyone have suggestions?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories