Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
What prop are you running on your Fundeck/Sundeck 202 I/O 4.3L?
I have a Fundeck 202 with the 4.3L MPI, 220hp Mercruiser. I'm trying to get the best prop for the boat. It came with an aluminum 3 blade 14x19p. I tried a SS 14x19p 4 blade and my RPMs at WOT are too low (3800 RPM). I'm now considering either a 14x17p or maybe even a 14x15p 4 blade SS. Any suggestions? P.S. Kids love to tube and wakeboard so acceleration is priority.
2008 Fundeck GS202 4.3L MPI 220hp
Post edited by BBJ on
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories