Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Deck Boat Bottom Configurations
From the discussions I read in The Forum, seems like the SD models have a different hull design than the Sports. Can't tell from the Hurricane brochures or videos, but looking at hull bottoms on Huricanes for sale on Yachtworld.com, the SD 2200 and SD 2400 seem to have more of a V at the stern, while the Sports tend to be flat. Can anyone tell me what the dead rise is on the SD models, particularly on the 2400?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories