Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Trimming the motor
Being new to boating Im struggling with trimming the motor at certain water depths, We boat in the Indian River in Florida which has a lot of shallow water, Is there a protocol or way to know when to trim all the way down or half way even at idle speeds or shallow water, I understand that in shallow water to trim up but was wondering if anyone had suggestions.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories