Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Seat Covers

Options
Hi All.  I'm looking for a set of Seat covers for my 2006 Hurricane 226Re.  New From Hurricne is a bit costly. I'm hoping to find a used set at a reasonable price.

Thanks,
Bill

Comments

• e9045992710
    e9045992710 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    I did not know Hurricane sells seat covers. Please share where the list of Hurricane boat accessories are. When I log onto the Hurricane www site. it only offers clothing merchandise and ropes. Thanks.
  • e9045992710
    e9045992710 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    I did not know Hurricane sells seat covers. Please share where the list of Hurricane boat accessories are. When I log onto the Hurricane www site. it only offers clothing merchandise and ropes. Thanks.
  • wekz1
    wekz1 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, The custom seat covers are only available through a Hurricane Dealer.  When I checked last year, it was over $900 for the set.  You can also include seat covers in a new boat order. I keep my boat in the water at a marina in NJ.  Taking the playpen cover on and off with the boat on the water in a pain.

Bill