Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
ericbadorrek Member Posts: 10 ✭
The fishing chair on my boat came undone. I replaced the ped. base last year but now the chair has come undone from the top. The bolts had something on it that looked like the thread lock spray but I can seem to find any threads in plastic opening that would hold the bolt. Is there a sleeve that goes inside the opening to tighten the bolt?
@ericbadorrek ... there is s "spider" base that goes on the bottom of the seat. You can order replacement through your dealer's parts dept.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories