Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Stern light for a 2001 Fundeck 188GS
I have a 2001 Fundeck 188GS, and I broke the stern light (mount) that is on the Bimini top. Is there somewhere I can get a replacement, or a compatible part?
Lots of options here... http://search.overtons.com/?Ns=p_image_sort|1||p_purchased|1&Ne=1000&N=2756&cname=Electrical
I try to avoid Zamak whenever possible. Especially on hard to replace parts. The light on my bimini was non-existant so i used an Attwood part w/ plastic mount from Wally world since we are replacing bimini frame this season
2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection
I agree with you on the Zamak comment. I would have preferred stainless steel, but this is what the boat came with. If it breaks, stainless will be the replacement.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
I appreciate the suggestions.I bought an Attwood LED All-Round Cam-Lock Adjustment Fold-Down Light. Cost about $38. It has a bracket for a flat surface, and one that fits the bimini rail. I was able to use one of the screw holes, and had to re-drill another. Looks and works well. I think the cam lever will be better that the knob on the original light that broke off.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories