Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Plastic dash instrument panel

Donaldo
Donaldo Member Posts: 1

I have a 2004 Hurricane SS201ob deck boat and I need a replacement dash instrument panel as the sun has cooked mine.

Can anyone help me find the source to purchase a replacement ???

Lok forward to hearing from anyone and with thanks.

Donaldo

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭

@Donaldo.  You have two options.  One, contact a Hurricane Dealer for a replacement panel if you want to maintain the original look.

Two, take it to local shop and have them fabricate the panel either from thick plastic or even something like stainless diamond plate.  (I've seen the diamond plate on other boats that were fabricated after market and they look fantastic)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Try www.greatlakesskipper.com. They might even have one. They bought the inventory when Godfrey/Hurricane went to Nauticstar Group. All the Hurricane parts are under Godfrey Marine but not organized by original part number unfortunately.
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection