Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Privacy Curtain

CaptMike2
CaptMike2 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
Has anybody purchased the Privacy Curtain, for the head and/or changing room???

if so what are your comments.

Thank you in advance.
Capt Mike

A Pirate 200 years too late, the canons don't thunder there is nothing to plunder, I'm an over 50 victim of fate..

Comments

• mlmeador
    mlmeador Member Posts: 12

My Fun Deck 2007 RE 238 has one (came with the boat when I bought it 1 1/2 years ago)....I never use it. 

Marty, Taylor Lake Village, Texas

• kathleenmdunham
    kathleenmdunham Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    We use the spot for storage - I knew when we bought out boat that it was something that would never get used - but there was no option to eliminate it.  
  • FlyingV5
    FlyingV5 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    My FD196 was a boat show display model, had the "changing room" option. We never used it until the July 4th fireworks show. Turns out it changes you from needing to p** to not needing to p**.
  • CaptMike2
    CaptMike2 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    The Admiral says she would use it, I'm trying to find a picture so she gets a better idea... 

I would hate to buy it and then not use it... rather buy a bow tent at least the kids can get outa the sun and take a nap or something...  
    A Pirate 200 years too late, the canons don't thunder there is nothing to plunder, I'm an over 50 victim of fate..
  • hurrig8r
    hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Did you ever find this?
  • FlyingV5
    FlyingV5 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    My FD196 is in the barn with the changing room deployed. If you still want a pic I'll be glad to post one. It is not used often but handy when in a crowded situation where it wouldn't be polite to just hang it over the rail. Personally, I'd rather have a fishing chair on that corner.