Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Attention Southwest Florida Hurricane owners

callforbids
callforbids Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
 I launched my SD2000 at downtown Fort Myers last Tuesday and went out to Fort Myers Beach for lunch. I must have seen 20 Hurricanes in the Caloosahatchee and Mantaza's Pass.

Why don't we schedule a rendevous for Hurricane owners. A possible trip might be from the Sanibel Causeway (**** Russa ramp) up to Cabbage Key, Palm Island, Green Flash, etc. We could go further, but I thought a stop for lunch at a waterside restaurant would be nice.

Don't know whether it should be a weekday or on Saturday or Sunday.

Let me know if you are interested.

Steve

Comments

• jcrawford
    jcrawford Member Posts: 2
    I live in Spring Hill which is an hour north tampa.  I would be interested if we could find some folks.

keep us posted.
  • wcberger
    wcberger Member Posts: 7
    Ah, Steve,

I wish we would have seen this sooner.  We'd love to join you on one of these trips, with our SD22.  How about next Nov-Apr?  We are also from Ohio...Springboro to be exact, but we winter in FMB.  Love it here!

Wayne
  • callforbids
    callforbids Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Wayne,
    I am back in Ohio now too. It would be great to have an event next season. I am trying to get some Hurricane owners together to do this. I am going to put some flyers out at a couple of the Hurricane dealers in the Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte area, and hopefully that will generate some interest.

Am also going to put out flyers at the November Fort Myers boat show.

Stay in touch.

Steve
  • smiley
    smiley Member Posts: 34
    Keep us posted, we have spent a week living on the 195 down there a couple of years back it was a great area, if we can coordinate a vacation break with one of your gatherings it would be fun! I lived in Ft Myers in 1988-1989, it sure has changed!

I keep wanting to do the cross Fl barge canal, maybe we can link that up, at some point with one of your day boater trips. 

R