Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Fold Down Cup Holders

Options
CaptainChris
CaptainChris Member Posts: 31 ✭✭

Hey,

Curious if anyone's had luck with this one. I contacted a local dealer about replacements for the pictured fold down cup holder that are installed on my boat. He said Hurricane doesn't supply them and that he hasn't found any other suppliers for them either. If it matters, I've got a 2001 SD 2100. Thanks! Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Options

I remember seeing them at the Sportsman's guide........Not the same thing, but might work:  http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/american-tech-folding-cup-holder?a=263122

2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did some research for you on this and these are definitely no longer being made.  The ones that are are all surface mounted, not recessed like yours is (which is a pretty cool style IMHO).  Maybe the models like ErnestT suggests might have close enough dimensions that by removing their cover, you could retro fit the back plate to your backplate and still use your drop down door.  There's a number of these styles out there (Attwood, Sea Dog Line, Seachoice, Seasense, Temptress and Marpac to name a few manufacturers).  Maybe one of them have dims that will work.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer