Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Considering a 1995 24' Fun Deck

Michael
Michael Member Posts: 5
A good friend has made an offer to sell his boat to me. It's a 1995 24' Hurricane Fun Deck with a 200 Yahama. He is a very successful and established marine mechanics he's gone through the entire thing, which brings great peace of mind. I'm curious to hear from other owners of this size in regards to performance with this motor. Our interests are skiing, wakeboarding, and general water sports of that nature. Any inputis greatly aappreciated, thanks for your time. 

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a friend with a FunDeck 228 with a 200 and he has no problems in skiing, wakeboarding or any water sports at all.  That's a lot of HP and will move the boat quite nicely
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Michael
    Michael Member Posts: 5
    Great, thanks for the information. Is there anywhere I can look to see year-to-year changes? As I look online for pictures and reviews I'm curious what other year models I can include in my research to get a better idea about this particular 1995 model.
  • Piratas
    Piratas Member Posts: 19
    I have the same problem as I have a fundeck
    GDYG1057H495 and it has a fiberglass back end not prevalent apparently.