Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2003 gs232 wiring diagram

Hello,

Would someone know where I can get a wiring diagram for my 2003 Hurricane gs232 fun deck?

None of my dash indicators work.  No 12 volt power to dash. Engine cranks, interior and docking lights work, tilts ok.

Could not trace to a fuse.  It appears that it goes directly to the ignition switch.  Could the ignition switch be faulty?

I was hoping a wiring diagram would help.

Thanks much!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Owners Forum, Jsimdawg88! 

I am going to send you a Personal Message regarding your request.  Look for the notification near your avatar on the forum home page.  You'll see a red number "1" by the globe and letter symbols.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• cjjjdeck
    Jsimdawg88, I have your wiring diagrams, please respond to my Personal Message if you want me to send them to you.

• hdbuys
    hdbuys Member Posts: 1
    I am looking for 1993 Hurricane Fun Deck wiring diagram.  My depth sounder is not working.  Can anyone help on this one?
  • cjjjdeck
    hdbuys, I can help you with the wiring diagram.  I need your full model name.  Then I will send you a Personal Message, as the diagrams need to be e-mailed.

• bgbuster
    bgbuster Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2006 23.2 ft. Hurricane. My helm switches to not work and would like to find wiring diagram for my boat. Could anyone suggest where I can obtain the wiring schematics? Thank you much for any advice or help.
  • bgbuster
    bgbuster Member Posts: 1
    I have fixed the issue with no power to helm switches.
  • cjjjdeck
    bgbuster, would you still like the wiring diagrams for your boat?