Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wake Board Tower?????

pmracing
pmracing Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

I have a 2006 Fun Deck GS 202.  I am having a blast with this boat during the summer but I tried wake boarding and I see now that I need a tower.  I see them on the newer models (but do they make one for mine?).  I dont want to sell my boat just for not being able to wakeboard but I really enjoyed wakeboarding on my friends Wake boat.  I dont want to buy a newer deck boat because this one is pristine.  I have searched the net and can get univeral one but I would really like it to look nice shade  me and not take away from this very nice boat. A custom built one seems out of the question I cant find anyone in GA that has a clue about that.  I know its a tough question but this is my only gotta have for this boat and I'll be set.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!

Best Answers

Answers

• pmracing
    Sweet.....thanks for the help!!!! Just wonder now if it folds to go under bridges? I'll call tomorrow and find out.  
  • Ernest_T
    Ernest_T Member, Moderator Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Good info cjjjdeck!  I also noted the towers on some of the new Hurricanes at a boat show I attended recently.  They look nice.  The Hurricane dealer that I talked to at the boat show, gave me the same advise to look at Monster Towers or another local custom tower builder.  I'm also looking at the possibility of installing a Monster tower on my boat.  It would have to be collapsible to be able to store my boat in its dry storage slot.  Some of the ones I've looked at can be brought down pretty easily and quickly, with just a pull on a cable and the loosening of a couple of connectors.
    2010 Hurricane 2100 (217) Sun Deck
    2008 Yamaha F150 TXR Outboard
    2008 Yamaha FX **** Cruiser Waverunner
  • pmracing
    That's the same thing I was thinking mine would have to lower also
  • pmracing
    Thanks a ton Cody I called and the staff there was more than helpful.  I will be doing business with them soon.  It's really nice to talk to a company who wants you to have what you want and don't just try to push a product on you!!!!!!!!!!
  • mikeeyy
    mikeeyy Member Posts: 1
    Have a 2013 187 I/0 sun deck looking to put a wake tower on it whats a good tower for this boat??