Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 gs211 deck locker door size

RuddsRetreat
RuddsRetreat Member Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone have the dimensions of the deck locker door in front of the helm in the bow area.  Some may call it the ski locker but in this model you cant fit skis inside do to the center console helm head area.  I believe the 211 door in the newer models are also the same size.

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Hurricane states that the dimensions of the door is approximately 32”L x 19” W.

If you are considering purchasing it through your dealer, the part number is 165145.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• RuddsRetreat

Thanks cjjdeck, You are very knowledgeable on the forum.   You wouldn't know what is the closest color to go with King starboard to replace ski locker hatch?  Its between white or the color seafoam which I believe is slight off white..

• cjjjdeck
    I got an answer on the StarBoard color, but I'm not sure it's helpful.

Hurricane states that the color they used in 2010 and older boats was Godfrey White.  For models years 2010 and newer it is called Mystic White.  These are probably special names given to manufacturers.

You may want to contact King Plastics directly and see if they might be generous enough to send you color samples.  I know they do not sell direct to the public, so they may give you a name of a supplier, but I think its worth the call:

http://www.kingplastic.com/contact/

• RuddsRetreat

I decided to buy two pieces artic white  and sea foam.  I will drive both to my boat with tools and whichever looks the closest , will be my door, the other will be my new fillet table.  I purchased from  Boat Outfitters and they were helpful but could not tell me exact color to buy.  I was going to build a new fillet table down the road, so why not now ~~~><(((((*>   lol

• cjjjdeck
    Sounds like an excellent plan!  Let us know how it works out and give us some pictures on both projects!