Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2004 sd237 listing to starboard

Hello everyone, I just bought a 2004 SD 237. It is in excellent condition. I have noticed it has a 2" list to the starboard side when at dock. Anyone else have this problem ? Thanks, Tim

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what differences there might be between my 2004 model and the 2012, so I'm not sure if I'm really being helpful here....... but I'll try.  I have not experienced any list.  Do you have an outboard or I/O model?

On my I/O model the 60+ gal gas tank is mounted centrally.  Towards the stearn of the boat I have three very big and heavy AGM batteries (78 lbs. each) and a three bank battery charger on the port side.  A 17 gal fresh water tank on the starboard side, which seems to help balance out the batteries.  The overall configuration seems to keep the boat well balanced.  Maybe your configuration is different?

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer