Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

LAKE JOCASSEE

BWH
BWH Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
Located in upstate SC.  I spent a week there this summer and also spent last weekend there. Camping/cabins are located in Devils Fork State Park.  If you prefer, you can stay along Int 26 near Campobello SC; prob about an hr ride along scenic highway 11 from the interstate. This lake is BEAUTIFUL! If you are in the southeast or within traveling distance, it is a must do. Clear cool water, scenic shore lines, unpopulated, deep water, waterfalls for viewing or climbing...  You will wonder why you have not visited the lake before. Water temp Friday was 72-74 which was comfortable for swimming.  You can thank me later...    

Comments

• HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    On my list, thanks for the extra details, it sounds very nice. But I'm not swimming in 72 degree water.
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6

• BWH
    BWH Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    Hydro, whenever you get to that point on your list, just let me know what questions you have and I will try to answer them. 
  • HydroCanis
    HydroCanis Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Thanks
    David
    2003 Sundeck 217 OB, Yamaha 150 2 Stroke
    "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own." - Number 6