Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2012 Sundeck Sport 188 - all console switches don't work

None of my console switches work but all of the gauges do.  I've removed the relays and bench tested them and they appear to be fully functional.  Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for the boat or at least for the relays.  

Comments

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    hello. DId you ever figure out what was the problem. I still without power to switches except horn and master power switch.. thanks
  • steenbks
    steenbks Member Posts: 3
    Not yet, So far I've found 12 or 13 wires that pulled out of the lugs.  Replaced them and getting ready to take another look
  • steenbks
    steenbks Member Posts: 3
    Finally found the final fault.  Back by the battery there was a 40A circuit breaker.  It still passed 12V to the switch panel but was corroded enough that it wasn't letting enough current pass when the master power switch was engaged.  So final tally was 12 replaced terminal lugs, a new master power switch, and a new 40A circuit breaker.  $30 total.
    COOLWATEREE - if yours is wired like mine, it sounds like you are getting good power to the master switch.  When you engage that, one of the outputs should be a purple wire that feeds the relays that supply power to the rest of the switches on the switch panel.  I would make sure you have 12V out on the contact that feeds the purple wire.  If so, i suspect your relays have gone bad or hopefully the the purple wire may have just come off the relay.  Lots of wires on them so if you swap them out make sure you take care or label which wires go where on the relays.  On the side of the relays where the wires connect, there will be numbers for the contacts.  85, 86, 87, 87A, and 30.  My relays were SANYOU SARL-112DR.  

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Hey thanks. Mine turned out to be one of the relays under the helm. I did the same thing. Replaced that breaker and main battery switch before replacing the relay. Now I have spares.
  • bobg
    bobg Member Posts: 6
    I have wiring diagrams for your boat