Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2012 I/O Sundeck Manual

Options
cmcgregor1
cmcgregor1 Member Posts: 1
I just bought a 2012 I/O Sundeck.  Where do I get a manual for the boat?

Comments

• Capt_Steve
    Capt_Steve Member Posts: 416 admin
    Options
    Hey CMC...tracking this down for you. 
  • Capt_Steve
    Options
    CMC...shoot me an email to thecaptsteve@mail.com, and I'll send you the PDF. I'd post it here, but the full document is pretty big.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to be clear, the manual that comes with Hurricane boats is not model specific and is very general in nature.  It will not have wiring diagrams and much other technical information about your boat.  Just a good overview of the boat and boating.

One of the most important manuals to also have is the engine and drive operator's manual (you either have a Mercruiser or Volvo Penta) .  Did you get them with the boat?  If not, get them as soon as you can.

Best of luck with your Sundeck!
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• Capt_Steve
    Options
    cjjj is exactly right...we're working on more comprehensive owner's manuals, but for now, they are not model-specific. Engine and drive system manuals are available on the manufacturer's websites, so they can be updated when needed.