Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Hurricane 187 beeping noise

ohio
ohio Member Posts: 2
Just got my 2013 hurricane 187 so I/O out of storage and when I took it out it would not get up on plane and then a beeping noise started .. it was acting like it may have water in the gas. The beeping noise continued but all the gages looked good . It beeps every two or three minutes so I took it back into the dock.
Anyone have any idea what the beeping warning is ?
thanks 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Beeping sounds come from the engine/drive system that's installed in your boat.  Since you didn't state what engine/drive system you have, being it is an I/O system, I can only assume it is either a Mercruiser or Volvo Penta system.  Your "engine/drive" owners manual will identify what audible warning codes are associated with what system generating it.

I have a Mercruiser and I attached the "Audible Warning" page out of the manual I received when I purchased my boat and another Mercruiser reference page I picked up along the way....... just in case you have a Mercruiser system as well. 
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• ohio
    ohio Member Posts: 2
    thank you very much !
    yes, it’s a merc 4.3 
    I’ll take a look at the manual.
    thx