Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2003 Fundeck 218 - Owner's Manual hunt

JimSlagle
JimSlagle Member Posts: 3
I recently purchased a 2003 Fundeck 218. What a cool boat... we love it so far!
Where can I find a manual for that specific model? 
Thanks in advance for any help. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the Owners Manual, there is no model specific Hurricane Owners Manual.  The manual they supply with the boat only covers basic boating concepts, it is not an "Operators" manual.  There is one you can download from the Home Page of this forum.  Here's the link: https://hurricaneboats.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/1218/download-hurricane-owners-manual-here#latest

The various systems on the boat were supplied by vendors that specialize in those systems, Hurricane only fabricates/manufactures the hull sections, upholstery and some specialized parts as required.  Many of these systems require their own operators/owners manual.  Use this forum to ask anything about how to properly operate your boat or to find out if there is a known supplier that still exists and that still might make that system or components for it.

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• JimSlagle
    JimSlagle Member Posts: 3